Dive into the depths of the deep blue with this crisp, refreshing take on a bold, cool shade of brunette.
Here's what you need:
3B Permanent Hair Color
Here's what you're going to do:
★ Annette Starting Level 3 with 15% gray.
- Section hair into four quadrants.
- Apply barrier cream around hairline (conditioner works well).
- Mix 2oz (60ml) of AGEbeautiful 3B with 2oz (60ml) of 20-Volume Developer in a bowl or applicator bottle.
- Saturate hair from roots to ends.
- Allow to process for 45 minutes.
- Rinse until the water runs completely clear.
- Shampoo and condition hair.
Tips from Zotos Professionals
Conquer gray hair blues by mixing 1oz. (30ml) AGEbeautiful 3B Permanent Hair Color + 1oz. (30ml) AGEbeautiful 3NN Permanent Hair Color + 2oz (60ml) of 20-Volume Developer in a bowl or applicator bottle.