Achieving big, loose, voluminous curls without the guilt of using heat has never been easier! Follow this 5-step DIY look to protect your hair against heat damage while using a curling iron.
What You’ll Need:
- 180PRO Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
- 180PRO Miracle Repair Damage Eliminator
- 180PRO Heat Rescue Leave-in Hydrator
- 180PRO Flawless Finisher Firm Hold Hairspray
- 180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil Micromist
- Clips, comb, curling iron
- Cleanse and condition hair with 180PRO Moisture Repair shampoo & conditioner
- Apply 2-4 pumps of 180PRO Miracle Repair Damage Eliminator™ from roots to ends on towel dried hair
- Apply 180PRO Heat Rescue™ Leave-in Hydrator to ends and loosely blow dry
1. Take top section of hair and loosely pin on top of head. Then, take one side section of hair and curl with curling iron.
2. Gently roll out the curl, recoil up, and clip. Follow process throughout the head. Let the curls cool and set with 180PRO Flawless Finisher for about 20 minutes.
3. Gently take out each clip and let curls naturally fall. Spray with 180PRO Flawless Finisher.
4. Side part hair and gently comb the curls out. Mist 180PRO Frizz Resister to tame any flyaways.
5. Continue to shape waves with fingers to desired look. Set with 180PRO Flawless Finisher.