MIKE PETRIZZI’S TOP 10 HAIRCOLOR TIPS
About AGEbeautiful Artistic Director, Mike Petrizzi:
- Lives: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
- Works: Livian Salon, Chelsea, NYC
- Favorite thing to do: Biking around NYC!
- Why do you Heart AGEbeautiful? I love AGEbeautiful because it is the best hair color for gray coverage out there. I trust it on all of my incredibly discerning clients, knowing that it reliably delivers 100% maximum gray coverage, restores manageability and softness, and transforms wiry grays.
Mike’s Top 10 Haircolor Tips:
1. GRAY AWAY
First grays got you down? Grab AGEbeautiful Demi Permanent Color to softly blend away grays and leave your hair with super sexy shine.
Try using a neutral AGEbeautiful Demi Permanent shade on your roots and a vibrant tonality on your mid-lengths and ends for perfect, balanced results, every time!
3.HOT ROOT REMEDY
Got roots that are screaming for attention? For a quick fix use AGEbeautiful Root Touch-Up Spray in a shade lighter than needed and apply a couple of coats to achieve deeper results.
Want to banish brass from your hair? Try AGEbeautiful 3B to destroy unwanted warmth on brunettes.
Red need a refresh? AGEbeautiful Tint Shine Sheer Red to the rescue for an instant red reinvigoration!
6.GO FOR THE GOLD
Blonde beginning to go bland? Use AGEbeautiful Clear Shine and 9N to restore brilliance to your blonde and make it come back to life!
Want a brunette that is anything but boring? Spice it up using AGEbeautiful’s Ultimate Coverage Collection for a rich, chocolate brown with super sexy shine.
Ready for a bold, vibrant infusion of powerful plum tones? Try AGEbeautiful Shades of Intrigue Collection for the perfect plum hair.
9.VOLUMIZE & CONCEAL
Add sexy volume to your hair using AGEbeautiful Root Touch-Up Spray. It delicately covers thinning patches so hair looks naturally full and beautiful.
AGEbeautiful Tint Shine is a quick way to add a soft veil of sheer color and brilliant shine to previously colored hair. Best part? It only takes 10 minutes!
Check out more of Mike’s expert tips and techniques on:
- Instagram: @petrizzipro
- Facebook: Zotos Professional
- Twitter: @zotosprofesh