One of the most common coloring questions is how to counteract unwanted brassy tones after pre-lightening or highlighting blonde hair.
“With new AGEbeautiful Topcoat Toners, blondes can keep their cool. These anti-brass toners neutralize warmth and deposit rich, multi-faceted ashy, beige or pearlized hues.”
– AGEbeautiful Artistic Director Mike Petrizzi
HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
1. Mix 2oz of AGEbeautiful Pearl Blonde Topcoat Toner with 2oz of 10-volume Developer in a bowl or applicator bottle.
2. Saturate hair from roots to ends.
3. Allow to process for 10-20 minutes, checking every 5 minutes for desired tonality.
4. Rinse, shampoo and condition hair.
New AGEbeautiful Topcoat Toners are a must-have for blondes who want to tone down the brassiness and turn up the brilliance!