Wave goodbye to old-fashioned-looking perms—and the damage that comes with them—with texture efx, a patented, thio-free, cysteamine perm formula containing a unique odor-neutralizing system. Using our technique, you can say hello to fun, fresh, sexy texture!
Curls on the Loose
Here's what you need:
- Texture EFX
Here's what you're going to do:
- Direct hair from left to right in a curve.
- Divide into 3 sections from one point at center of nose using zig zag partings.
- Place 3 rollers on top front of head.
1st roller is on base to the right (rolled down).
2nd roller to the left (rolled up).
3rd roller to right (rolled down).
- Divide sides into 3 sections horizontally using zig zag partings.
Top roller is rolled down.
Middle roller (small roller) is rolled up.
Bottom roller is rolled down.
- Complete top, back and nape sections using alternating direction and roller size.
- Complete texture service according to texture efx directions.
- To get final look, air dry or style with hot rollers or curling iron.
- Wrap hair around roller.
- Secure by using a plastic clip or by inserting perm rod inside roller, then secure rod.