Try this faster-than-ever foil wrap technique for modern voluminous curls.
Here's what you need:
5 Extra Volume or Texture EFX
Here's what you're going to do:
- Start at the front hairline. Taking zig-zag partings, develop a base one diameter of the size of the foil tool. Wrap on base. Continue wrapping in this manner to the crown.
- Moving to the side of the head, using zig-zag partings, continue wrapping hair and placing on base. Repeat on opposite side.
- Nape area is wrapped in the same manner using a bricklayer effect.
- Complete texture service according to Quantum 5 Extra Volume or Texture EFX directions.
- To get final look, air dry or style with hot rollers or curling iron.